Tips for a Successful Review
- Relax and have fun.
- Practice showing your porfolio to a friend on Zoom before the review to familiarize yourself with screen sharing.
- Think about the story you are trying to tell with your work
- Set yourself up somewhere quiet where you won't be interupted.
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection. If possible, connect via ethernet to minimize potential issues.
- Be cognizant of your reviewer's time and keep conversations focused and under 15 minutes.
- As always, be professional and courteous.